CMPCJP00048202 Field Service Technician I
Chaska, Minnesota 55318
This is a full-time position and the CompTIA A+ is required.
- You will need a valid, unrestricted driver’s license and working and dependable car. You will start your day out of your house and go from customer site to customer site. Parking and mileage paid in the rears via expanse report.
- There is a deduction of 15 miles for each day driven.
- Must be able to lift 50+ pounds.
- On call is a part of position after being trained in and includes every Saturday and Sunday.
- Some tools are given to technician.
- Basic tools, screwdrivers/flashlight are your responsibility.
- Needed is Customer service.
- Ability to listen, learn and respond in an appropriate amount of time.
2.) Organizational skills.
3.) Oral and written required for email, SMS, case notes and client interaction.
- I am flexible on day’s works as long as it covers Saturday and Sunday and they are contiguous. My ideal is Wednesday through Sunday.
- The technician will be working on printers, printers, printers, printer, laptops, desktops, POS systems, servers, UPS, access points, cabling, wiring, scales, PDAs and other IT related items.
- The technician will work in break fix, IMAC and project cases.
- On call is part of this position, in a rotation for some weekdays but always on call for the weekends.
- Hours are 9AM to 6PM day to day. There will be days when you are needed onsite at 6AM and if working you would finish the job if it runs past 6PM.
- Xerox certs a plus and would also increase pay.