Business Info Analyst
Atlanta, GA 30326
Location: Atlanta, GA
Title: Business Info Analyst
What You Will Be Doing
* Creates and maintains databases to track business performance.
* Analyzes data and summarizes performance using summary statistical procedures.
* Develops and analyzes business performance reports (e.G. For claims data, provider data, utilization data) and provides notations of performance deviations and anomalies.
* Creates and publishes periodic reports, as well as any necessary ad hoc reports.
* May require taking business issue and devising best way to develop appropriate diagnostic and/or tracking data that will translate business requirements into usable decision support tools.
* May make recommendations based upon data analysis.
What You Need To Bring To The Table
* 3-5 years data analysis or related experience.
* Any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
* 3-5 years SQL experience required.
* Ability to write " stored procedures."
* Experience with advanced analytics.
* Experience with data modeling.
* Healthcare experience required.
* Experience with relational databases and knowledge of query tools and statistical software is required.
* Ability to manipulate large sets of data is also required.
* Strong analytical, organizational and problem solving skills.
* This job is focused on complex and varied metrics, making recommendations and providing assistance to staff as compared to the Bus Info Analyst II job.