Norfolk, VA 23503
Type: Direct Hire
Location: Norfolk or Virginia Beach, VA
Education: Requires a BS/BA degree
We are unable to sponsor at this time.
What you will be doing:
* Responsible for assisting with the development and execution of data mining analyses to enhance reporting functionality and identify data relationships and patterns.
* Programs and writes queries and reports.
* Establishes knowledge of data warehouse database design, data definitions, system capabilities, and data integrity issues.
* May be involved with new development of standardized reporting using the data warehouse, in addition to ad hoc reports.
What you need:
* Minimum 2 years' experience.
* Any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
* PC, spreadsheet, and database skills preferred.
* Standard Business Information tools and programming/query languages preferred.
* Strong analytical, organizational and problem-solving skills.
* Knowledgeable in SQL.
* Exposure to building reports in SSRS.
Plus, not a must:
* Preferable to have exposure to Teradata.