Administrative Support Admin I US CMPCJP00047055
1138 Celebration Blvd Celebration, Florida 34747
- Provide high-level administrative support by conducting research, handling information requests and performing clerical functions.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Entry level to 2 years experience required.
Skills and Competencies:
- Verbal and written communication skills, multi-tasking, customer service skills and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and manage one’s time.
- Ability to keep information organized and confidential.
- Previous experience with computer applications, such as Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
Major Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform general office duties such as ordering supplies, maintaining records management systems, and performing basic bookkeeping work.
- Prepare invoices, reports, memos, letters, financial statements, and other documents.
- File and retrieve corporate documents, records, and reports.
- Open, sort and distribute incoming correspondence, including faxes and emails.
- Prepare responses to correspondence containing routing inquiries.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Productivity Software Experience
- Imaging Software
- Microsoft Excel *
- Microsoft Office *
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- Microsoft Word *
- This is a scheduling and coordination position to schedule and track the client's refresh.
- The coordinator needs to have strong Excel and Outlook skills and knowledge of IT terminology.
- Will be managing regional mailboxes; Excel spreadsheets and databases
- Veteran coordinator will provide onsight training.
- Prefer experience with ticketing and experience w/ Remedy, ServiceNow, Microsoft Word-templates
- High school grad, some college preferred.
- 8AM to 5PM Monday thru Friday. No On-call, OT would not be mandatory but is a possibility.
Catapult provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement promotion, termination, layoff, recall, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
If you feel you are qualified and interested in this opportunity, please include both an email address and a phone number with your resume. I will contact you as soon as possible!
For further information, contact:
Who We Are – Catapult
Founded in Dallas, TX in 2013, Catapult Sta?ng provides employment solutions to a wide variety of companies, including IT, healthcare, clinical, life sciences, professional services, banking, and ?nance. At Catapult, our mission is to match great talent with great opportunities. We achieve this by building long lasting partnerships with our clients and candidates with a focus on customer service, integrity and teamwork.
For more information visit www.catapultstaffing.com