Transportation Engineer Manager
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
- Participate in the creation of an Oklahoma City strategic plan in alignment with the overall company strategic plan.
- Identify existing and new target clients for continued growth of the office
- Execute projects, meeting or exceeding internal expectations for quality, schedule, labor/cost budgets, project profitability, safety and client satisfaction.
- Collaborate to leverage existing transportation engineering and planning for the growth of the organization.
- Recruit, develop and retain high performers.
- Bachelor's degree in civil engineering, transportation engineering or related field; Master’s degree preferred.
- Minimum 10 years of experience in management.
- Professional Engineering Registration (PE) required.
- Ability to deal effectively with a wide variety of clients on project-related matters.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills.
- Ability to process and manage project budgets and financial data.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.