5726 W. Hausman Road Lorton, Virginia
Work for a growing government contractor with available positions in Chantilly and Lorton!
The Technical Recruiter will work with the hiring managers to understand the requirements and develop job descriptions; identify, network, source, and cold call to identify potential qualified candidates for hire; build and maintain a strong candidate pipeline for future positions; execute and qualify phone screens and interviews; work with hiring managers to support selection and maintaining the candidate relationship.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Source, recruit, pre-screen and interview technical and non-technical candidates.
- Identify and use creative sourcing techniques for locating candidates.
- Maintain applicant tracking system and generate staffing status and employment metrics reports.
- Communicate with hiring managers to clarify specific hiring needs.
- Work with recruiting team in other capacities as needed, such as participating in job fairs, reviewing and developing job descriptions, and proposals.
- Assure compliance with all regulatory requirements and company policies.
- Bachelor’ s degree is desired.
- Minimum of 1 year working cleared and non-cleared government positions.
- Minimum of 4 years of technical recruiting experience.
- Experience recruiting for all levels of Military Intelligence Professionals.
- Experience dealing with both government and commercial clients.
- Solid understanding of technical skill sets and a demonstrated ability to recruit highly technical candidates with TS/SCI requirements and poly’ s.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to pass a Technical and Intelligence recruiting assessment.
- Knowledge of and enthusiasm for the IT profession