Tech-Zone Service Center Manager US CMPCJP00046925
Fort Myers, Florida 33901
In order to deliver our exceptional services, we need a leader to build and manage a team of associates focused on delivering a positive customer experience. Our Service Center Manager will drive execution of end-to-end operations, sales plan of grand design, and exceptional fulfillment services from all divisions of the store.
This person will:
- Provide an impeccable customer experience while staying loyal to our core values,
- Be the go-to for all break/fix, selling points, technical advice, etc,
- Monitor and analyze performance of personnel, reviewing response times, problem logs, and trends in problems reported
- Stay current on Tech-Zone products and services, market trends, and what’ s happening in your community and
- Facilitate and develop growth— for yourself, for your team, for Tech-Zone
- In short, " we are trying to find a " hybrid" between technical and sales skills;
- we are looking for someone to manage, delegate, and execute as the leader and core example at there Tech-Zone Service Center.
- Our foot traffic is minimal and we are asking our SCM' s to spend 50% of their time outside selling, especially to Micro companies.
- We can teach technical, but much more difficult to teach sales/lead gen skills
- 50% Store Operations / 50% Outbound Canvasing and Lead Generation
- Broad base of understanding of Small Business IT Infrastructure
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Retail and/or small business management experience - able to supervise 3-5 direct reports.
- Strong Technical background with the ability to act as pre-sale and solution architect on SMB MSP deals.
- Self-starter and able to work without direct supervision,
- Team oriented with extreme flexibility and a strong sense of ownership and purpose.
- Results oriented responsible for demand generation and meeting the financial goal.
- Extreme Customer soft skills, driving CSAT and overall strong people management skills.
Catapult provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement promotion, termination, layoff, recall, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
If you feel you are qualified and interested in this opportunity, please include both an email address and a phone number with your resume. I will contact you as soon as possible!
For further information, contact:
Who We Are – Catapult
Founded in Dallas, TX in 2013, Catapult Sta? ng provides employment solutions to a wide variety of companies, including IT, healthcare, clinical, life sciences, professional services, banking, and? nance. At Catapult, our mission is to match great talent with great opportunities. We achieve this by building long lasting partnerships with our clients and candidates with a focus on customer service, integrity and teamwork.
For more information visit www.catapultstaffing.com