Tech Support Analyst II US CMPCJP00046319
775 Sycamore Dr Milpitas, California 95035
Catapult Staffing is partnering with a Multi-national IT Consulting Firm in Milpitas, CA (95035) to provide a Tech Support Analyst II!
In this role, you will:
- Systems Client responsible for end to end hardware and software support of computer or computer-related equipment and components for both Lenovo and Apple computers.
- The candidate will be supporting Top Level Executives and must possess excellent customer service and communication skills.
Major Job Duties:
- Image desktops and laptops.
- Maintain, analyze, and troubleshoot, software and computer peripherals.
- Ability to setup, configure and add all hardware.
- Assist Corporate Desk Side Support technicians with large IMAC’ s.
- Assure that all tickets requiring follow up work and/or calls receive appropriate attention.
- Provide technical support to end users via deskside visits.
- Back up and burn end user data.
- Assist in developing and documenting improvements to current processes.
- Assist coworkers in resolution of end users’ technical issues.
- Assist coworkers in the execution of established processes and escalations.
- Test, image and clean PC’ s, laptop, monitors, printers, and other related hardware.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Entry level -2 years of hands on technical knowledge of laptop and desktop design and software installation required.
Skills and Competencies:
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a field.
- Relies on limited experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Possess 2 to 4 years’ experience in a break/fix environment.
- Able to lift and palletize heavy equipment. (PC’ s, monitors, printers.)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills a must.
- Strong customer service skills a must.
- A certain degree of creativity and latitude is required.
- The typical work schedule will be 8 hours Monday Through Friday.
- The schedule can be one of three options depending on the client’ s need.
- They are 7am-4pm, 8am-5pm, or 9am-6pm.
- The candidate must have able to be flexible with their schedule.
- Most likely they will be on set schedule of one of the three above, but coverage for sick time or PTO may require minor changes.
- OT may be requested as one offs occasionally.
- There is no on call requirements now.
Qualifiers and Required Skills:
- The candidate should have 2-4 years’ experience working in a break/fix environment working directly with clients via desk side.
- Any experience with tools like VPN, WebEx, Jabber, Mobile Pass is nice to have.
- The candidate should be A+ certified and have experience with both hardware and software trouble shooting.
- Lenovo or Apple certs are nice to have but not required.
- TOP 2 required skills that candidates must have
- 1.) Microsoft Office Suite especially Outlook email and Outlook Calendaring. Software trouble shooting.
- 2.) Excellent oral communication skills and very customer service orientated.
Catapult provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement promotion, termination, layoff, recall, leaves of absence, compensation and training.