We are currently seeking a self-motivated, analytical, self-starter to lead tax engagements. You will conduct tax work for C Corporation, S Corporation, Partnership, Trust and individuals.
· Review business, individual and trust tax returns
· Identify and research tax planning and compliance issues
· Tax planning and consulting for business and individual clients
· Manage the client relationship
· Coach and mentor staff
· Bachelor’ s Degree in Accounting
· 7+ years of public accounting experience
· CPA license
· Strong communication, client service and organizational skills
· Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office & Adobe Acrobat
· Ability to juggle many projects simultaneously
We are proud to offer a generous compensation and benefit package, a career development program tailored to your individual needs, a business-casual, family-oriented atmosphere and an exciting and rewarding professional experience.