Systems Administrator III CMPCJP00047222
Charlotte, North Carolina 28262
Systems Administrator III
Charlotte, North Carolina
4 months contrac to hire
As the Systems Administrator III you will function as Virtualization engineer in a managed services environment supporting a variety of customers ranging from medium size business to large enterprise. The systems administrator’ s primary responsibilities include monitoring, administering, and supporting the core services of our customer’ s virtualized environments.
Essential Job Functions:
• Performs systems maintenance, upgrades, capacity planning, and administration.
• Develops, documents, and standardizes preventative maintenance routines to ensure system availability and performance standards on production systems.
• Investigates, troubleshoots, and resolves incidents and problems within defined service level agreements (SLAs).
• Communicates effectively with various entities, including CRMs, account managers, remote site personnel, and client technical and non-technical resources.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
• Hypervisors – ESXi & HyperV
• VMware – vCenter, VUM, Virtual Networking
• Windows Server (2003, 2008, 2012)
• Core Server infrastructure (DNS, DHCP, SNMP, etc.)
• TCP/IP Networking
• Blade chassis management (UCS, HPC 7000, etc.)
• Server Optimization and Hardening
• Working knowledge of SAN technology
• Ability to lift 50lbs, datacenter racking\stacking, cabling
• Other duties as defined by management
• MCSA/ MCSE 2012
• Cisco Networking
• Client Email Etiquette
• Effectively lead detailed technical discussions and develop and present required briefing materials to ensure the customer’ s needs are met.
• Experience in a rapid paced, time sensitive, high? quality environment
• Must have excellent team and collaboration skills
• Ability to work with minimal supervision