Sr. Information Services Consultant
San Francisco, California 94111
Sr. Information Services Consultant US
San Francisco CA - 94111
5 Month Contract
Responsible for evaluating and managing new initiatives and business opportunities. Oversees market analysis, monitors competitive activity, and identifies customer needs. Provides leadership in planning, designing, and implementing business plans with information technology strategies. Works with end user groups to identify technical solutions to business problems or inefficiencies. Evaluates existing systems and/or user needs and makes recommendations. May require certification in specific applications. Requires a bachelor' s degree and at least 10 years of experience in the field or in a related area. Familiar with a variety of the field' s concepts, practices, and procedures. Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Performs a variety of complicated tasks. May lead and direct the work of others. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected. Typically reports to a head of a unit/department.
Looking for a Senior Network Architect. Must have the following:
• 3-5 years Network architecture and design
• 8+ years supporting large enterprise network infrastructure(s)
• Route/switch architectural design of large scale networks
• In depth knowledge of layer 4 – 7 troubleshooting (from a networking perspective… i.e. application performance issues).
• Understanding of SDN and current patterns for SD-WAN
• Ability to diagnose complex technical problems and RCA
• Strong leader with a desire to educate and develop good talent within the team.
• Solid process skills with an understanding of change control processes and managing critical production environments
• Strong inter-personal, analytical thinking, presentation and communication skills essential • Ability to work in a global team environment.
• Ability to work in a self-directed manner recognizing urgent and important matters
• Detailed knowledge of complex network concepts including routing protocols, spanning tree, VPC and VLAN design, WLAN technologies, packet analysis and inspection, and application performance troubleshooting
• Detailed knowledge of Cisco router and switch platforms including working knowledge of the Cisco ISR, catalyst, ASR and nexus platforms
• Solid understanding of server platforms and how they interact with the network in a high availability configuration
• Cisco Certs such as CCNP, CCDP, CCIE, CISSP, CCDE. Similar certifications in areas related to network virtualization or internetworking solutions also a plus
• Highly proficient with IPSEC, IGP, MPLS, BGP, IPVPN, DMVPN and various other related TCP/IP transport methodologies
• Familiarity with one more: Azure, Amazon Web Services, Rackspace, Openstack, datacenters, telecom circuits, or any other public or prrivate cloud environment
• SNMP, Netflow, Ixia, Solarwinds, Opnet, etc
***Catapult provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement promotion, termination, layoff, recall, leaves of absence, compensation and training.