Sharepoint Developer (Secret)
DC, District Of Columbia
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Designing, creating, testing and maintaining web sites and content that enrich and optimize the exchange of information and produce effective communications.
- SharePoint development, including analyzing specifications, designing logic, writing code, customizing products, and testing.
- Collaboration with client leadership and support organizations to develop sites and create new functionality for SharePoint portal sites.
- Identification and resolution of technical problems during implementation and rollout.
- Active Secret Level clearance
- BS or BA Degree
- At least 5 years of experience with SharePoint development
- At least 2 years of experience with Web applications development with ASP.NET MVC and C#
- At least 1 year of experience with UI design
- At least 1 year of experience with Microsoft Azure
- At least 1 year of experience with AngularJS