Senior Staff Accountant
320 Seven Springs Way, Ste. 250 Brentwood, Tennessee 37027
The Sr. Staff Accountant will support accounting department of a growing, fast-paced healthcare real estate company. Ideal candidate will have a background working for a property management /real estate company with relevant experience(Accounting, property management), REIT experience a plus. YARDI and Excel software experience is helpful.
Person should be a self-starter, quick learner and open to working in a fast paced environment. Accounting or related degree required. 3-5 years of accounting experience preferred.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Process tenant cash receipts received each day.
- Review Tenant ledgers for outstanding amounts
- Contact Tenant regarding payment status
- Prepare late letters and charge Tenant ledgers for late fees.
- Review Aged Delinquency report and apply credits against outstanding charges.
- Responsible for billing tenant for reimbursable expenses.
- Other assignments as may be necessary.
Salary based upon experience . Benefits include 10 paid holidays and two (2) weeks vacation provided annually. Optional stock purchase plan for employee to gain ownership in the company.