Senior Project Manager
1935 21st Ave. S. Nashville, Tennessee 37212
Senior Project Manager in Nashville. Responsible for project and client management, proposal preparation, contract negotiation, billing and collections, team building and mentoring, and marketing and business development of professional services. Specific responsibilities may include the following:
- Manage projects of moderate to high complexity.
- Supervise and mentor project managers and other team members
- Schedule and coordinate design and production of plan documentation including subconsultants and team members from other areas of company.
- Prepare and administer contracts, change orders, and invoicing for clients and projects.
- Manage client relationships and develop new client and project opportunities.
- A bachelor' s degree in Civil Engineering or related field required;
- Professional Engineer registration in Tennessee, or able to obtain within six months of hire required;
- 10 or more years of progressive experience in civil engineering with preference for site development;
- 5-8 years of experience in a project manager role required;
- Knowledge of middle Tennessee regulatory process is preferred;
- Effective problem-solving skills
- Experience with AutoCAD and Civil 3D design software is preferred;
- Well organized with the ability to manage multiple team members and to prioritize work;
Candidate will have good communication skills, both written, oral and listening, and good interpersonal skills as well as ability to work and interface well in a collaborative project team environment.