1818 Library Street Suite 200
Post Date: 03/07/2018
Job ID: 18378
Come join a fantastic team offering competitive salary, bonus potential, and amazing benefits!
The Director of Financial Reporting is to manage the preparation and review of the annual and quarterly combined financial reports to including SEC reporting and banking compliance reporting, which also includes managing several staff members.
The Senior Manager, Financial Reporting is responsible for:
- Managing the preparation and review of the annual and quarterly combined financial reports
- Reviewing technical research and analysis regarding financial reporting questions,
- Leading/participating in various subcommittees and working groups to resolve system-wide accounting issues, while providing a high level of customer service
- This position will also manage 1-6 people consisting of managers and associate level staff
- A bachelor’ s degree in accounting from an accredited college or university
- A minimum of 10 years relevant work experience (public accounting and/or relevant SEC/banking experience)
- CPA designation is strongly preferred
- Strong technical knowledge of U.S. GAAP, SEC rules and regulations, and banking industry best practices
- Supervisory experience