13901 Parkway Commons Dr Oklahoma City, Oklahoma 73134
Key Responsibilities (Essential Duties and Functions)
The duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Identifies labor, material, and time requirements by studying proposals, construction plans, specifications, and related documents. Visits project sites when necessary.
- Obtains bids from vendors and subcontractors by specifying materials, identifying qualified subcontractors, and negotiating prices.
- Computes cost factors and prepares estimates. Coordinates estimates with field superintendents.
- Calculate and analyze costs to ensure all requirements are met.
- Copy and submit bid/quote on time either in person, by fax, or electronically.
- Executes contract agreements and assists with plan preparation and estimates. Negotiates and prepares change orders as necessary.
- Conducts special studies to develop and establish standard hour and related cost data or effect cost reductions.
- Consults with clients, vendors, or other individuals to discuss and formulate estimates and resolve issues.
- Ability to analyze bid statistics and various work types on competitors in an effort to sustain Gold standards on Margin left on Table and other metrics.
- Write correspondence letters, compile submittal information, review shop drawings, mix designs, and all other necessary documents so that the project can begin and function properly.
- Create and evaluate construction schedules.
- Notify subcontractors and suppliers of anticipated start and delivery needs.
- Schedule Pre-job meeting and progress meetings both internally and with owner.
- Assist and support Area Superintendent and Foremen as needed.
- Review job quantities, approve invoices, subcontractor payments, prepare extra work change orders and monitor job cost.
- Maintain and analyze monthly cost projections using a % complete method and report projections to Area Management monthly.
- Review, tabulate, and negotiate final quantity agreements with owner and/or Prime contractor to ensure 100% payment for all work performed.
- Review monthly account receivables and cash aging reports.
- Performs other job-related responsibilities and special projects as requested.