Project Coordinator I US CMPCJP00047144
1001 Windward Concourse Alpharetta, Georgia 30005
- Responsible for ensuring the customer needs are satisfied by providing specific deliverables.
- Ensures good practices in standard methodologies and processes are used to deliver an integrated solution.
- The major emphasis is on coordination of tasks.
- The job will require direct customer interaction and activity reporting.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Products.
- This position serves as a single point of contact and acts in a liaison capacity to facilitate problem resolution.
- The Position reports to a Senior Manager.
- Requires 0 to 2 years of experience.
- Seeking a candidate with data analytic skills with some experience handling SQL databases.
- Candidate must be self-driven, taking minimal directions.
- Candidate will be pulling reports for asset orders and placing orders with vendor.
- Also future work with SQL databases and some data analysis.
- Typical 8-5 schedule with no on-call.
- No certifications required.
- Ideally, some time in a corporate office environment would be helpful.
- TOP 2 required skills that candidates must have:
- 1.) Self-driven
- 2.) Quick leaner
Catapult provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement promotion, termination, layoff, recall, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
If you feel you are qualified and interested in this opportunity, please include both an email address and a phone number with your resume. I will contact you as soon as possible!
For further information, contact:
Who We Are – Catapult
Founded in Dallas, TX in 2013, Catapult Sta? ng provides employment solutions to a wide variety of companies, including IT, healthcare, clinical, life sciences, professional services, banking, and? nance. At Catapult, our mission is to match great talent with great opportunities. We achieve this by building long lasting partnerships with our clients and candidates with a focus on customer service, integrity and teamwork.
For more information visit www.catapultstaffing.com