9609 NW 4th Street Oklahoma City, Oklahoma 73127
Hours: 1st Shift
- Prepares, primes, sands, seals, patches surfaces and fixtures utilizing all types of painting materials such as lacquer, enamel, water-proofing, and heat resistant finishes.
- Tapes, flushes, repairs, and applies texturing and acoustic layers on a variety of surfaces.
- Adjusts colors when necessary, utilizes enhanced finishing skills when appropriate.
- Operates, cleans, and maintains all painting equipment, sprayers, pumps, etc.
- Safely stores and labels all materials.
- Maintains appropriate service records.
- May train and direct the work of other classified staff in the area.
- Assists and serves as backup to other employees.
- Functions both individually and as a member of the team.
- Remains safety-conscious at all times.
- Ability to operate and use required tools and equipment skillfully and safely
- Ability to mix paints and apply finishes to a variety of surfaces
- Ability to perform heavy physical labor
- Ability to coordinate work flow for multiple projects
- Follow and give oral instructions and maintain cooperative working relationships
- Detail oriented
- Ability to wear a respirator