3322 West End Avenue Suite 201 Nashville, Tennessee 37203
The Office Administrator provides technical, administrative, and front office support to the field office. Responsibilities of this position include: personnel file maintenance, annual update, or other educational forums. Greets customers, answers telephone and screens calls, takes messages, and provides information to callers and walk-ins. Under the direction of the Director of Operations, the Office Administrator provides local operational support and Employee Relations functions, ensuring staff compliance with regulatory and corporate directives, policies and procedures, credentials and competency requirements of clinical staff, recruitment activities, and collaboration with facilities and management staff.
- Overall responsibility for compliance with current Federal, State and Local Standards, Corporate guidelines, and regulations that govern the human resources functions.
- Manages employee-credentialing process and ensures that employees meet pre-placement requirements.
- Maintains various systems used for maintaining employee records (Lawson, Workforce)
- Ensures all Human Resources data requirements are met and in employee files.
- Provides training and education programs to the workforce.
Ensures the communication and implementation of new or updated HR policies and procedures and corporate directives to employees and Vendors.