Network Administrator II US - CMPCJP00046195
4000 Buechel Bank Rd Louisville, Kentucky 40225
3 months contract-to-hire position for a Windows Server Administrator in Louisville, KY
- Manage software installation on an AWS environment for the project.
- Database administration of MS SQL Server in a clustered environment.
- Manage the on-going support of the application (Manhattans SCALE).
- Maintain and manage the automated installation scripts (Power Shell scripts) for the application.
- Establish/manage remote access for users through RDP connections.
- Manage network administration and database administration.
- Assume suite administration responsibility (purges, host synchronization, systems backup).
- Work with the internal client’ s team and external vendors for on-going support of the application.
- Troubleshoot and fix any infrastructure issues with the application.
- 5+ years of Windows server administration experience.
- 3+ years of experience working on AWS environments.
- 2+ years of MS SQL server administration experience.
- Experience in deploying Windows based environment with AWS CloudFormation.
- Experience in creating/maintaining power shell scripts.
- Experience in setting up Remote Desktop connections in Windows.
- Experience in setting up workspaces in AWS.
- Experience managing MS SQL Server in a clustered environment.
- Experience in setting up applications on a High Availability Cluster on Windows.