Sandy Springs Atlanta (North), Georgia
Great opportunity to work for an international company!
- Accounting background – they need to understand a full scope for month reporting and budgeting so a broad Accounting experience is the starting point. They could be an accountant today wanting to move into IT.
- Excel expert – this is the core piece around these apps so they must know models for pivot tables and understand how to analyze accounting data and create VLOOKUP’s, macros, formulae in Excel.
- Have a “programmer logical thinking” skill. There is a degree of programming they would need to learn so if they are logical thinkers, then they could understand workflows, processes, and how programs are structured to produce a result.
- Hungry to learn and grow, so they could be a junior in IT or senior level in accounting.
- Long-term vision – they would become more of Business Intelligence and Analytics in technology, so again, someone wanting to shift in their careers but coming from a background of accounting and financial data understanding is going to be the foundation we build off of.