Denver, Colorado 80216
The Marketing Campaign Specialist for our corporate marketing team will be responsible for branding and demand generation that supports the revenue growth targets of assigned segment, solutions or OEM vendor campaigns.
You' ll be responsible for developing a digitally-focused marketing campaigns and driving broader awareness of our clients products and services among key existing accounts and net new business. Create innovative demand gen tactics in conjunction with the corporate marketing team that drive demonstrable increases in new opportunities with target new accounts. You will interact with key stakeholders from marketing, product management, sales, other management teams and external audiences to drive customer-centric campaigns and messaging that will accelerate the buyer journey and pipeline. You will monitor, manage and report on content efficacy, prospect & campaign results and overall marketing impact to management and stakeholders.
The initial project duties will be as outlined below for an IT “ walkup” support café.
Marketing Design & Rollout
a. Define branding scope
b. Share insights and lessons learned
c. Conduct messaging architecture session
d. Develop facility branding framework
e. Discuss possible marketing tactics client could use
f. Develop initial framework for integrated Marketing Communications project plan
g. Develop and manage the client’ s integrated Marketing Communications project plan
h. Select design and production partners
i. Manage the development and production of facility branding, digital communications, printed
materials and internal communications
j. Launch internal communications campaign
k. Conduct post launch survey
l. Produce post-launch analysis report
m. Transfer knowledge to client
Who You’ ll Work With
The Marketing Specialist will be part of the our clients Marketing Group and align directly with product marketing and sales, Tech-Zone business, or vendors based on assignment.
Who You Are
- Bachelor’ s degree and a minimum of 3 years of B-to-B marketing experience, or equivalent combination of experience and education
- Demonstrated experience in lead generation/campaign management
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability and desire to work in a corporate setting
- Ability to think creatively and present concepts to clients and team members
- Experience in strategic brainstorming, campaign development, creative brief development
- Proven aptitude for quick creative thinking with acute attention to detail within tight deadlines
- History planning and executing marketing events that stand out
- Digital / Technically Minded
- Experience with digital marketing strategies SEO, social, & retargeting
- Prefer Hubspot experience/certification
- Proficiency with Google Slides/MS Powerpoint, Google Sheets/MS Excel
- Communication Skills
- Excellent written skills for a variety of content creation including: emails, blogs, news, PR releases, scripts and sales enablement materials
- Editing capability for more technical pieces created by Subject Matter Experts; POV, whitepaper, executive brief, eBooks.
- Strong oral communication skills to conduct meetings and give presentations to internal and external audiences