Logistics Admin I US CMPCJP00046676
9350 S. Orange Blossom Trail, Ste 16 Tallahassee, Florida 32837
- Responsible for the coordination, maintenance, and control of company inventory.
- Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, cycle counting, physical inventories, tracking, trend recognition, and discrepancy resolution.
- Ensures inventory and related processes, transactions, and records are accurate and sufficient.
- Initiates immediate actions in out of stock situations.
- Coordinates with traffic, production planning, and warehouse personnel to ensure appropriate routing, scheduling, and storing of goods.
- This position will also entail sharing resources within TechZone locations utilizing store backfill coverage requirements.
- The Administrator Level works on assignments that are semi-routine in nature where ability to recognize deviation from accepted practice is required.
- Works on problems of moderate scope.
- Normally receives general to detailed instructions on new assignments.
- Exercises judgement within defined procedures and practices to determine appropriate action.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- ? Responsible for the timely receipt, tracking, and associated inventory transactions for all new or exchanged products and spare parts. Assisting local field techs with return of defective parts used for local client support. Arranging and assisting with local pickup of defectives via UPS/Carrier.
- ? Participate in physical inventories and reconciliation processes.
- ? Compiles and maintains inventory records from ordering, shipping, and receiving materials.
- ? Assesses stock supply and reorder status. Prepares and verifies requisition of additional stock items.
- ? Maintains necessary parts and product inventories. Assists with inventory control/management functions, which may include cycle counting, inventory adjustments, and product allocations or reallocations. Processing and requesting case creation cases for repairs to be completed by local certified TZ Trained field technicians. Receiving in Depot or repair items from walk in customers.
- ? Coordinates and maintains files on all inventory transactions, which may include service orders, receipts, returns, billing reimbursements, or warranties.
- ? Assists with the preparation and maintenance of reports as necessary for all inventory functions.
- ? Providing backfill coverage in the TZ locations when the Service Center Manager is with clients or out of office.
- ? Reaching out and escalating to support team for additional adhoc on-site support if client case volume occurs.
- ? Meeting/Greeting clients
- ? Operating the LightSpeed POS system for processing of retail and Service Transactions.
- ? Support opening and closing Service Center Manager Shift duties as required for backfill.
- ? Supporting Demand Generation. Dropping off “ Demand Generation” flyers for TZ Pro to potential new business clients in the area. (travel required) possible cold call phone calls for demand Gen.
- ? Maintain current TechZone process documentation for Supply Chain activities.
- ? Additional duties as required.
- Requires a high school diploma with some college preferred and 1-2 years of related experience or equivalent combination of experience and education.
REQUIRED SKILLS & CREDENTIALS
- Strong written and verbal English skills.
- Must be able to multitask.
- Inventory and Logistics experience required.
- Microsoft Office experience – Excel, Access, Power Point.
- Inventory and Logistics experience,
- strong written and verbal English skills,
- able to multi-task,
- MS office experience (excel, access, PowerPoint, etc...) and
- 1 to 2 years of related experience.
- ? Good problem solving skills
- ? Very well organized and very detail oriented
- ? Attention to detail
- ? Analytical skills
PHYSICAL & COGNITIVE REQUIREMENTS
- ? Ability to use computer and phone for extended periods of time
- ? Ability to communicate with various individuals in a professional manner
- ? Ability to research and analyze information
- ? Work may be required on weekends and non-traditional business hours.
- ? Business casual, but corporate office may have dress codes that exceed guidelines and must be accommodated. We need 1 person that support two sites. Locations are in Longwood, FL 32750 and Orlando, FL 32837. Both locations are tech-zone stores. The candidate will not be driving from one store to another, only to one store a day.
- This will be a part-time position, roughly 20 hours a week. So the candidate may work Tuesday and Wednesday at one store and Friday and Saturday at another (roughly 4 hours a day). The candidate will need to be able to work weekends.
Catapult provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement promotion, termination, layoff, recall, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
If you feel you are qualified and interested in this opportunity, please include both an email address and a phone number with your resume. I will contact you as soon as possible!
For further information, contact:
Who We Are – Catapult
Founded in Dallas, TX in 2013, Catapult Sta? ng provides employment solutions to a wide variety of companies, including IT, healthcare, clinical, life sciences, professional services, banking, and? nance. At Catapult, our mission is to match great talent with great opportunities. We achieve this by building long lasting partnerships with our clients and candidates with a focus on customer service, integrity and teamwork.
For more information visit www.catapultstaffing.com