CBP Alexandria Alexandria, Virginia
We are seeking Junior - Mid Level Java/J2EE Developers to join us in Alexandria, VA for a Contract to Hire opportunity with a government contractor with a great reputation for a long-term government contract.
Your focus: design, develop and configure software systems. Apply knowledge of technologies, applications, methodologies, processes and tools to support a Government client.
- Bachelor’ s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related technical field.
- 3-5 years of experience in following technology stacks:
- EJB, JPA/Hibernate, JDBC
- JMS, MQ
- Relational Database/SQL
- JEE Server experience (Weblogic/Websphere/JBOSS\etc.)
- Web Services (SOAP, REST)
- Minimum 3+ years of Java user-interface application development experience
- Expertise with Java, MVC/MVVM, Spring, JSON, HTML4/5
- Experience in Java Web Containers (Tomcat\Jetty\etc)
- Familiarity with IDEs such as: Eclipse or Rational Application Developer (RAD) or IntelliJ
- Experience utilizing various debugging tools and methodologies for debugging
- Demonstrated ability to think critically and creatively to develop innovative solutions to software problems
- Must be a U.S. Citizen.
- Must either have or be able to obtain and maintain a Public Trust clearance.