Java Developer III - 1097
Cold Spring, Kentucky
1 year contract
Cold Spring, KY, 41076
- Participate in the application technical design process.
- Develop programming specifications. Design, code and unit test application code using SDLC best practices.
- Complete estimates and work plans as appropriate for design, development, implementation and rollout tasks.
- Create technical system documentation and ensure that this documentation remains current throughout all phases of the SDLC.
- Communicate timely status, including any potential risks/issues to the appropriate teams to ensure that assignment releases are managed appropriately and that completed assignments are of the highest quality.
- Support and maintain applications utilizing required tools and technologies. Provide support for applications, including involvement with the Support Center, NOC, Infrastructure teams, and vendors as appropriate.
- Build partnerships across the application, business and infrastructure teams.
- Lead and participate in the design and implementation of large and/or architecturally significant applications.
- Champion company standards and best practices. Work to continuously improve software delivery processes and practices.