Information Services Consultant
San Francisco, California 94111
Information Services Consultant US
5 Month Contract
Looking for a Senior Network Architect. Must have the following:
• 3-5 years Network architecture and design
• 8+ years supporting large enterprise network infrastructure(s)
• Route/switch architectural design of large scale networks
• In depth knowledge of layer 4 – 7 troubleshooting (from a networking perspective…i.e. application performance issues).
• Understanding of SDN and current patterns for SD-WAN
• Ability to diagnose complex technical problems and RCA
• Strong leader with a desire to educate and develop good talent within the team.
• Solid process skills with an understanding of change control processes and managing critical production environments
• Strong inter-personal, analytical thinking, presentation and communication skills essential • Ability to work in a global team environment.
• Ability to work in a self-directed manner recognizing urgent and important matters
• Detailed knowledge of complex network concepts including routing protocols, spanning tree, VPC and VLAN design, WLAN technologies, packet analysis and inspection, and application performance troubleshooting
• Detailed knowledge of Cisco router and switch platforms including working knowledge of the Cisco ISR, catalyst, ASR and nexus platforms
• Solid understanding of server platforms and how they interact with the network in a high availability configuration
• Cisco Certs such as CCNP, CCDP, CCIE, CISSP, CCDE. Similar certifications in areas related to network virtualization or internetworking solutions also a plus
• Highly proficient with IPSEC, IGP, MPLS, BGP, IPVPN, DMVPN and various other related TCP/IP transport methodologies
• Familiarity with one more: Azure, Amazon Web Services, Rackspace, Openstack, datacenters, telecom circuits, or any other public or prrivate cloud environment
• SNMP, Netflow, Ixia, Solarwinds, Opnet, etc
***Catapult provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement promotion, termination, layoff, recall, leaves of absence, compensation and training.