Global Senior Brand Manager
100 N Sepuleda Blvd. #1400 El Segundo, California 90245
Our client, the maker of the most recognized acne brand in the world, is seeking two seasoned marketers for Global Sr. Brand Manager roles at their growing corporate headquarters in the Los Angeles market. I am searching for an innovative and dynamic marketer that will be a key leader as the organization goes through rapid growth.
These positions will report directly to the Global Brand Head over the portfolios, and have Global responsibility for several key acne brands. One position is going to be focused on short-term and long-term innovation, and the other position will manage equity and existing markets.
- Deliver short and long term (5 yr) innovation pipeline for the acne porfolio of brands. Understand lead markets key goals & business priorities and determine, align and execute innovation that fully delivers against these and so accelerates local and global growth rates.
- Create and align robust Global Innovation Strategy that outlines compelling innovation platform areas and cadence of new product development and claim innovation.
- Strategy will improve company new product development efficiency / ROI and deliver pipeline that sustainably places us ahead of competition in better meeting consumer needs trends in acne & skincare to enable development of a pipeline that moves our brands ahead of competition.
- Be the company expert on short & long-term consumer & technology trends in acne & skincare to enable development of a pipeline that moves our brands ahead of competition.
- Deliver new product development launch kit for all brand innovations that provides required assets for local markets to launch with excellence. Share innovation learnings and best practice across markets to raise overall market performance levels.
- Development and ownership of global Annual brand plan, 3 & 10-year strategic plans for the brand within the global acne franchise framework. Monitor key market progress towards annual and long term fiscal and strategic goals and interact appropriately with market leads to help keep all markets on track.
- Lead the development of globally scalable consumer centric brand strategies and pipeline of initiatives related to equity building and innovation, leveraging synergies with across brands.
- Gain input from and create alignment with key markets in terms of key priorities, innovation and toolkit deployment and delivery of aligned priorities. Share learnings and best practice across markets to raise overall market performance levels.
- Represent key markets on innovation projects as required. Ensure new product development launches are executed with excellence.
- Represent brand for internal and external stakeholders.
- More than 8 years’ experience in FMCG / FMCH international companies, ideally in cosmetics and or OTC, at a local and global level
- Successful track record of working in a matrix organization and managing diverse teams.
- Track record of coaching, mentoring, leading and developing people to build strong collaborative teams working in a high-performance environment
- Advanced in brand management in the FMCG industry and matrix organization at a local, regional and global level
- Advanced in different lifecycles of brands (incl. ideation, launch and sales)
- Advanced in turning consumer, market and financial data into strategies and initiatives to feed brand growth and equity
- Advanced in driving connectivity with target consumers in a digital world
- MBA Equivalent