2737 Larmon Dr. Nashville, Tennessee 37204
Small, boutique engineering firm is looking to add a high level geotechnical engineer as the firm continues to grow into 2017. The firm has focused on large residential projects and is moving into large, commercial projects. Currently working on large projects in Nashville which require knowledge of local geology.
Must have knowledge of the industry in Tennessee / Middle Tennessee to understand local geology.
- 5-10 year geotechnical engineer
- PE required
- Experience with:
- Geotechnical exploration
- Slope stability
- Instrumentation and monitoring (preferred / plus)
- Data reporting
- Drillers / field time
- Drafting geotechnical reports based off of subsurface exploration
- Project experience in commercial sector
- Will be on site during geotechnical explorations to visually classify soils
- Have Geotech repeat business and about to land large Metro Water project.