Front End Web Developer
415 Williams Ct #116 Baltimore, Maryland 21220
Our client, an industry leader and growing organization located in Baltimore, MD has a rare opportunity for a full-time, direct hire, Front End Web Developer. All CANDIDATES must be local to Baltimore, MD. This is a direct hire position, so no Corp to Corps, 1099s or H1s, or third party representation.
Front End Web Developer Responsibilities include:
- Support website configurations via CMS and custom tools.
- Work closely with design team and developers to implement versatile front-end solutions to complex development problems.
- Leverage RESTful APIs to build clean and modular functionality.
- Adhere to style guide and coding standards throughout the websites.
- Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies and best practices.
Front End Web Developer Requirements:
- Bachelor' s degree from 4-year college or university in related field or equivalent experience.
- Three to five years related development experience in corporate background.
- Proficiency with HTML, CSS / SCSS using Sass or Less
- Responsive and Adaptive web development.
- Cross-browser testing (IE, FF, Safari, Chrome).
- Code validation.
- Unit testing of code.
- Code debugging with browser tools (Firebug, Chrome Developer Tools).
- Experience in CMS systems (ex: WordPress).
- Candidate must have excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
Please include a portfolio link with your resume.
About Catapult Staffing:
Catapult Staffing supports clients in the areas of Engineering and IT, Professional Services, Finance, and Federal Government sectors. We are passionate about matching the right talent for our client, and being an advocate for our talent! Check out our website: www.catapultstaffing.com