South Carolina 29210
Post Date: 05/12/2017
Job ID: 15830
Industry: Other Area(s)
- Maintains, analyzes, troubleshoots, and repairs computer systems, hardware and computer peripherals.
- Documents, maintains, upgrades or replaces hardware and software systems.
- Supports and maintains user account information including rights, security and systems groups.
- Trains employees, identifies, analyzes, and repairs product failures, orders and replaces parts as needed.
- Determines and recommends which products or services best fit the customers' needs.
- May require an associate' s degree or its equivalent.
- Requires at least 3 to 5 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
- Familiar with a variety of the field' s concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Performs a variety of complicated tasks.
- Works under general supervision.
- A certain degree of creativity and latitude is required.
- Desktop support position.
- Need candidate:
- networking experience,
- good customer service skills, and an
- A+ certification.
- Looking for someone that can think on their own and can self-manage themselves due to the remote nature.
- Work schedule is M-F 8 to 5 with possible OT.