Field Service Technician II US CMPCJP00045321
Lanham, Maryland 20706
Overview of Position:
Catapult is partnering with a Multi-national IT Consulting Firm in Washington, VA to provide a Field Service Technician II Consultant to work in the fast-growing IT market!
- Maintains, analyzes, troubleshoots, and repairs computer systems, hardware and computer peripherals.
- Documents, maintains, upgrades or replaces hardware and software systems.
- Supports and maintains user account information including rights, security and systems groups.
- Trains employees, identifies, analyzes, and repairs product failures, orders and replaces parts as needed.
- Determines and recommends which products or services best fit the customers' needs.
- May require an associate' s degree or its equivalent.
- Requires at least 3 to 5 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
- Familiar with a variety of the field' s concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Performs a variety of complicated tasks.
- Works under general supervision.
- A certain degree of creativity and latitude is required.
- **CompuCom supports Employment Equity and Diversity**
PLEASE NOTE: This is for a Wednesday - Sunday hourly Position, with the possibility of overtime, covering the DC Metro Area. Technicians should have solid experience with Field services, understand working with both Office and Retail IT, have experience with component level Printer break/fix (Lexmark/Xerox), and be able to drive their own vehicle (mileage re-imbursed). A Mature-minded, Self Starter that needs minimal direction and can adapt quickly is needed.
If you feel you are qualified and interested in this opportunity, please include both an email address and a phone number with your resume. I will contact you as soon as possible!
For further information, contact:
Who We Are – Catapult
Founded in Dallas, TX in 2013, Catapult Sta? ng provides employment solutions to a wide variety of companies, including IT, healthcare, clinical, life sciences, professional services, banking, and? nance. At Catapult, our mission is to match great talent with great opportunities. We achieve this by building long lasting partnerships with our clients and candidates with a focus on customer service, integrity and teamwork.
For more information visit www.catapultstaffing.com