Field Service Technician I US CMPCJP00047009
4117 Chain Bridge Rd Fairfax, Virginia 22030
I have an open position for a Temp to Perm Field Service Technician supporting Northern Virginia and surrounding areas. This position is a driving position that will required the candidate utilize their own vehicle and be reimbursed mileage. The candidate will start and end their day at our main office, but travel portal to portal throughout the day. This position is temporary to permanent with an expected
conversion date after 180 days.
First 2 Requirements
- Customer Service Experience
- Desktop Support & (non-helpdesk)
- Copier Support Experience
Desirable qualities of this job include frequent travel and mileage reimbursement using personal vehicle. Lots of freedom and overtime opportunities. Position may need to occasionally travel long distance for training, special assignments, or backfill purposes.
This position will cover primary Northern Virginia. Backfill travel may also be expected to cover other regions. Some sites will be as far away as 100 miles, while most are within short driving distance.
- CompTIA A+ Certification
- Desktop support experience (Windows 7, Workstation Desktop/Laptop/Server Hardware)
- Copier service experience
- CompTIA Network+, Server+, Security+
- Microsoft MCP
- Experience with HP, Lenovo, and Lexmark business-class products
- College field of study in Information Technology / Electronics or related
- Customer Service Skills
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Strong typing, communication, organization skills
Bonus Points for
- Leadership experience
- Experience in speaking to an audience and conference hosting
- Experience training new associates
- Experience writing/improving/distributing doctrine
- Willing to travel long distance for extended project efforts
- Strong Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Knowledge and experience in related topics that do not directly apply to this position such as:
- Information Security
- Server Administration
- Other Microsoft productivity applications like Visio/Project/SharePoint/MapPoint, etc
Catapult provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement promotion, termination, layoff, recall, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
If you feel you are qualified and interested in this opportunity, please include both an email address and a phone number with your resume. I will contact you as soon as possible!
For further information, contact:
Who We Are – Catapult
Founded in Dallas, TX in 2013, Catapult Sta? ng provides employment solutions to a wide variety of companies, including IT, healthcare, clinical, life sciences, professional services, banking, and? nance. At Catapult, our mission is to match great talent with great opportunities. We achieve this by building long lasting partnerships with our clients and candidates with a focus on customer service, integrity and teamwork.
For more information visit www.catapultstaffing.com