Field Service Technician I US CMPCJP00046809
Bradenton, Florida 34201
- Maintains, analyzes, troubleshoots, and repairs computer systems, hardware and computer peripherals.
- Documents, maintains, upgrades or replaces hardware and software systems.
- Supports and maintains user account information including rights, security and systems groups.
- Trains employees, identifies, analyzes, and repairs product failures, orders and replaces parts as needed.
- Determines and recommends which products or services best fit the customers' needs.
- May require an associate' s degree or its equivalent and entry level - 3 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
- Has knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
- Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
- Works under immediate supervision.
- Primary job functions do not typically require exercising independent judgment.
- Typically reports to a project leader or manager.
Must Have Certification
- CompTIA A+ and 4 Yrs.
Nice to Have
- Hardware/Software Support
- Deskside Support Experience and 5 Yrs.
- Desktop Break/Fix Experience and 5 Yrs.
- Field Technician Dispatch Experience and 5 Yrs.
- Laptop Break/Fix Experience and 5 Yrs.
- Networking Experience and 5 Yrs.
- Printer Break/Fix Experience and 5 Yrs.
- Server Break/Fix Experience and 5 Yrs.
- Need an A+ certified tech willing to work Thursday Thru Sunday. (4 ten hour days if needed).
- This candidate needs to 5 years of field support experience.
- Laserjet Experience and Breakfix hardware skills are a must.
- Need dependable transportation, will be driving from site to site.
- Working from home.
- Personality needs to be a self-starter, self-managing, good with time
Catapult provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement promotion, termination, layoff, recall, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
If you feel you are qualified and interested in this opportunity, please include both an email address and a phone number with your resume. I will contact you as soon as possible!
For further information, contact:
Who We Are – Catapult
Founded in Dallas, TX in 2013, Catapult Sta? ng provides employment solutions to a wide variety of companies, including IT, healthcare, clinical, life sciences, professional services, banking, and? nance. At Catapult, our mission is to match great talent with great opportunities. We achieve this by building long lasting partnerships with our clients and candidates with a focus on customer service, integrity and teamwork.
For more information visit www.catapultstaffing.com