Field Service Technician I US CMPCJP00046467
1657 Alcosta Blvd San Ramon, California 94582
- Maintains, analyzes, troubleshoots, and repairs computer systems, hardware and computer peripherals.
- Documents, maintains, upgrades or replaces hardware and software systems.
- Supports and maintains user account information including rights, security and systems groups.
- Trains employees, identifies, analyzes, and repairs product failures, orders and replaces parts as needed.
- Determines and recommends which products or services best fit the customers' needs.
- May require an associate' s degree or its equivalent and entry level - 3 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
- Has knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
- Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
- Works under immediate supervision.
- Primary job functions do not typically require exercising independent judgment.
- Typically reports to a project leader or manager.
- San Ramon CA 94582 area for a dispatch technician.
- Looking for immediate help with a Tuesday to Saturday 9am to 6pm work shift.
- The position is for break/fix and project support.
- Desktop Support
- Project support upgrading windows operating systems at various client locations.
- Systems may be POS systems or Desktop/Laptop units.
- Ability to upgrade OS software and transfer data if required.
- Good communication skills
- Must be able to follow written instructions
- CompTia A+ Certified Preferred not required
- Reimaging and updating O/S experience required.
- Deskside Customer Service Support Experience
- Reliable Transportation (This is a driving position – reimbursed accordingly)