Field Service Technician I US CMPCJP00046271
2845 Lafayette St Santa Carla, California 95050
Catapult Staffing is partnering with a Multi-national IT Consulting Firm in Santa Clara (95050) to provide a Field Service Technician I!
In this role, you will:
- Maintains, analyzes, troubleshoots, and repairs computer systems, hardware and computer peripherals.
- Documents, maintains, upgrades or replaces hardware and software systems.
- Supports and maintains user account information including rights, security and systems groups.
- Trains employees, identifies, analyzes, and repairs product failures, orders and replaces parts as needed.
- Determines and recommends which products or services best fit the customers' needs.
- May require an associate' s degree or its equivalent and entry level - 3 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
- Has knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within a field.
- Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
- Works under immediate supervision.
- Primary job functions do not typically require exercising independent judgment.
- Typically reports to a project leader or manager.
- Deskside support for Windows 7 and 10, along with MS Office 365 and some specialty applications used by the client (training provided).
- Looking for at least 2 years’ experience.
- Top 2 required skills –
- face to face people skills and
- Windows 7 & 10 deskside support experience.
- Looking for a knowledgeable, outgoing and friendly associate.
- An A+ certification is a must
- A Windows or Apple certification would be a real plus.
- 40 hours a week
- Monday - Friday
- 8: 00am to 5: 00pm (Overtime if approved).
Catapult provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement promotion, termination, layoff, recall, leaves of absence, compensation and training.