Field Service Technician I US CMPCJP00046211
Burlingame, California 94010
Catapult Staffing is partnering with a Multi-national IT Consulting Firm in Burlingame, CA (94010) to provide a Field Service Technician I!
In this role, you will:
- Maintains, analyzes, troubleshoots, and repairs computer systems, hardware and computer peripherals.
- Documents, maintains, upgrades or replaces hardware and software systems.
- Supports and maintains user account information including rights, security and systems groups.
- Trains employees, identifies, analyzes, and repairs product failures, orders and replaces parts as needed.
- Determines and recommends which products or services best fit the customers' needs.
- May require an associate' s degree or its equivalent and entry level - 3 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
- Has knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within a field.
- Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
- Works under immediate supervision.
- Primary job functions do not typically require exercising independent judgment.
- Typically reports to a project leader or manager.
- Looking for immediate help with a Tuesday to Saturday 9am to 6pm work shift.
- The position is for break/fix and project support.
- Desktop Support/Dispatch Technician
- Project support upgrading windows operating systems at various client locations.
- Systems may be POS systems or Desktop/Laptop units.
- On most days, the candidate will drive no more than a 30-mile radius. On Saturday' s, though, this radius could double.
- Ability to upgrade OS software and transfer data if required.
- Excellent communication skills
- Must be able to follow written instructions
- CompTia A+ Certified, preferred not required
- Reimaging and updating O/S experience required.
- Deskside Customer Service Support Experience
- Reliable Transportation (This is a driving position – reimbursed accordingly)
Catapult provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement promotion, termination, layoff, recall, leaves of absence, compensation and training.