1350 Broadway Suite 2102
New York 10018
Post Date: 03/28/2017
Job ID: 15312
Industry: Other Area(s)
Catapult Staffing is partnering with a Multi-national IT Consulting Firm in New York, NY (10018) to provide a Field Service Technician I Consultant to work in the fast-growing IT market!
In this role, you will:
- Candidate will be working the Xerox account repairing Xerox machines including laser printers to solid ink printers.
- Prior printer repair experience is a plus
- Candidate will need cell phone with hot spot capability
- They will travel from site to site.
- will use mass transit
- reimbursed for metro cards
- The company will provide a company laptop.
- Top three must haves are
- 1. printer repair experience,
- 2. break/fix experience, and
- 3. CompTIA A+ certified.
- Candidates need to be self-driven, fast learners, good communicators and great team players.
- Maintains, analyzes, troubleshoots, and repairs computer systems, hardware and computer peripherals.
- Documents, maintains, upgrades or replaces hardware and software systems.
- Supports and maintains user account information including rights, security and systems groups.
- Trains employees, identifies, analyzes, and repairs product failures, orders and replaces parts as needed.
- Determines and recommends which products or services best fit the customers' needs.
- May require an associate' s degree or its equivalent and entry level - 3 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
- Has knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within a field.
- Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
- Works under immediate supervision.
- Primary job functions do not typically require exercising independent judgment.
- Typically reports to a project leader or manager.
- Monday - Friday
- 8 to 5 with
- overtime when needed.
- On Call shift required.
**CompuCom supports Employment Equity and Diversity**