3630 Tryclan Drive Charlotte, North Carolina 28217
Catapult Staffing is seeking an Electrical Engineer for an opportunity in Charlotte, NC with Siemens S7 PLC experience.
1. Electrical controls design and support.
2. PLC programming and HMI design
3. Create detailed assembly drawings and electrical schematics using AutoCAD Electrical.
4. Create conceptual drawings.
5. Create and maintain Bill of Materials.
6. Support the sales, service, and other departments technically, as required.
7. Manage projects related to system engineering.
8. Provide technical support, including responding to customer technical inquiries as needed.
9. Provide on-site technical support and field service duties as required.
10. Assist with assembly, testing and troubleshooting of robotic and system equipment.
Knowledge of: Electrical control design, engineering, and PLC programming techniques.
Ability to: Understand and carry out oral and written instructions; use a PC (word, Excel, Power point); use AutoCAD electrical software; communicate in an effective manner. Perform physical assembly of electrical components. Maintain and demonstrate a positive and cooperative attitude.
Skill/Experience in: Development of technical documents and materials, Bill of Materials development; Ladder logic programming, creating designs and drawings in a CAD environment;
Education: Any combination of education and experience providing the skill and knowledge for successful performance of the job. Typical qualifications would be equivalent to:
Sufficient formal / informal education to perform at a level required for successful job performance
Job Type: Full-time
- PLC Controls: 2 years (Siemens experience preferred)
- Electrical Engineering: 2 years
- AutoCAD electrical: 1 year
- Ladder Logic: 2
Job Type: Full-time
- Bachelor' s
- Autocad electrical or equilivent: 2 years
- Siemens S7 PLC controls: 2 years
- Electrical Engineering: 2 year
For more information contact Sam Kalan at 704-727-4964, firstname.lastname@example.org
“ Catapult provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement promotion, termination, layoff, recall, leaves of absence, compensation and training.”