Construction Project Manager
National construction management firm, specializing in commercial, healthcare and multi-family construction. Looking to add a Construction Project Manager with Healthcare Experience to their Birmingham, Alabama team.
HEALTHCARE EXPERIENCE IS A MUST. This will consist of hospitals, renovations, expansions, medical office buildings, assisted living centers, etc.
- Plan, organize and control all resources (people and materials) for the successful execution of a project.
- Lead project teams in the construction of projects ensuring project quality, schedule, budget, safety and exceptional client experience goals are met.
- Be the primary point of contact for owners.
- Negotiate contract agreements with clients, subcontractors and suppliers.
- Manage schedules, change orders, RFI and submittal process.
- Present monthly project process reports including cost reports updates, PCO, CO, RFI, submittal, safety and schedule reports to executive team leaders.
- Be a member of the team involved in creating a winning strategy for Request for Proposal Responses (RFP’ s) and the formal presentation for a project.
- Passion for construction.
- Detail oriented mindset with a positive " can-do" attitude
- Outstanding communicator: able to synthesize complex information into simple, actionable insights and ability to communicate technical building process with construction and non-construction team members equally.
- Positive, high energy, and eager to learn and work in a fast-paced, extremely high-growth company.
- Committed to a superior customer experience.
- Entrepreneurial team player who can multitask.
- Seek to apply technology and innovation to improve efficiency and solve problems.
- Proficient computer skills in Microsoft Office Suite, Cloud Based File solutions, Sage 300 Timberline Project Management and Accounting, BlueBeam, and Plangrid.
- Expert understanding of AIA construction agreements.
- Passionate about learning new technologies and concepts.
- 5+ years of experience as a construction Project Manager preferably within our core market projects.
- Bachelor’ s Degree in Construction Management, Civil Engineering or related field.
- Strong personal integrity and has the highest ethical standards.
- Able to function in a friendly and outgoing environment.
Drug test and background check required.