Are you a sales professional looking for a new opportunity? We have an opportunity within our rapidly expanding Healthcare Executive Search Division,
Due to continued growth, Catapult Staffing is seeking a hungry, energetic, and motivated Business Development Manager to join our Healthcare Executive Search Division for our Northern NJ/NYC territory.
The Business Development Manager is responsible for business development and growth of client base in the pharmaceutical,medical device, and hospital verticals. The ideal candidate will be expected to plan and manage the sales life-cycle, calling on clients and prospects, building relationships, generating new business, and assuring the smooth delivery of resources.
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package consisting of base salary, monthly commission based on sales, the opportunity to be awarded stock options based on yearly performance, 401K, medical/dental benefits, PTO, etc.
· Build and implement strategies to develop relationships and expand business with new and existing clients.
· Establish contact with hiring managers to build long-term relationships and expand existing client accounts
· Maintain a good understanding of each client’ s current business and future requirements
· Provide excellent customer service and industry knowledge to clients
· Generate sales leads, cold-call prospects, and set meetings on a daily basis
· Partner with Healthcare Executive Search Recruiter(s) and Business Development Managers on your team to help manage the recruiting process, pipeline, activity and goals
Bachelor' s Degree required
Must have minimum of 1-3 years of professional experience
Previous healthcare, sales, or recruiting experience preferred
Proven history of exceeding personal individual goals while working in a team environment
Able to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
Excellent written and verbal communication skillsStrong problem solving skills, ability to think outside the box, and to implement new ideas
Must be able to work autonomously and collaborate with a team
Proven ability to build strong client relationships, manage accounts, and grow sales year-over-year