Administrative Support Admin I US CMPCJP00047019
1120 Celebration Blvd Celebration, Florida 34747
- Provide high-level administrative support by conducting research, handling information requests and performing clerical functions.
- Performs Operational management and reporting to customer of automatic toner process, updates, changes, manual toner orders as necessary, troubleshoot delays in toner orders, supply orders (drums, fusers, staple cartridges, toner collection units, etc.) including removal of full toner collection units and providing the customer contact with any items to be recycled/disposed of.
- Performs reporting of printer ordering process to include: follow up, tracking, coordinating shipping locations, checking on product shipment status and arrival location, troubleshooting in conjunction with customer orders that are delayed, or otherwise have exceptions causing delays or incorrect orders.
- Possess the necessary printer technical skills common to working in a managed print services environment.
- Also possess skills with Microsoft Office Suite for reporting and analysis purposes (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Entry level to 2 years experience required.
Skills and Competencies:
- Verbal and written communication skills, multi-tasking, customer service skills and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and manage one’ s time.
- Ability to keep information organized and confidential.
- Previous experience with computer applications, such as Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
Major Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform general office duties such as ordering supplies, maintaining records management systems, and performing basic bookkeeping work.
- Prepare invoices, reports, memos, letters, financial statements, and other documents.
- File and retrieve corporate documents, records, and reports.
- Open, sort and distribute incoming correspondence, including faxes and emails.
- Prepare responses to correspondence containing routing inquiries. Perform other duties as assigned.
Productivity Software Experience
- Imaging Software
- Microsoft Excel *
- Microsoft Office *
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- Microsoft Word *
- Visio *
- Work from Office and Home
- Monday - Friday, 8: 00am - 5: 00pm.
- 3-5 years of Customer facing skills
Catapult provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement promotion, termination, layoff, recall, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
If you feel you are qualified and interested in this opportunity, please include both an email address and a phone number with your resume. I will contact you as soon as possible!
For further information, contact:
Who We Are – Catapult
Founded in Dallas, TX in 2013, Catapult Sta? ng provides employment solutions to a wide variety of companies, including IT, healthcare, clinical, life sciences, professional services, banking, and? nance. At Catapult, our mission is to match great talent with great opportunities. We achieve this by building long lasting partnerships with our clients and candidates with a focus on customer service, integrity and teamwork.
For more information visit www.catapultstaffing.com