eTravel & Expense System Administrator
Great 18 Month eTravel & Expense System Administrator Contract in Plano, TX
The staff member to provide help desk support including open tickets, phone calls and other inquiries for the eTravel & Expense system, Chrome River, to team members across the entire enterprise.
- Chrome River Help desk
- Respond to help desk tickets
- Respond to phone calls
- Respond to other inquiries
- Document change requests and testing
- Prepare/update user training
- Troubleshoot system issues and coordinate with PeopleSoft Tech Staff, American Express representatives, Procurement AMEX Administrator, Travel Dept.
- Engage Management as required
- Experience supporting a dedicated system help desk
- Ability to problem solve and troubleshoot issues as they arise and take appropriate action
- Manage hi-volume of help desk tickets and phone calls in a timely fashion
Must Haves Requirements:
- 2 to 3 years of experience with Chrome River or Concur eT&E systems as a System Administrator
- Hi-volume help desk experience
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with both team members, vendors and management.
- Self-sufficient, self-starter with ability to work with minimal supervision
- Excellent time management skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills