Windows System Administrator X 4 (Secret)
Clarksburg, West Virginia
Position: Windows System Administrator X 4
End Client: Army
Location: Clarksburg, WV
Clearance: Active Secret
We are seeking a Windows System Administrator to support the Army on project in Clarksburg, VA. Please see below to find the details:
• Working competency in designing and deploying Enterprise Systems solutions.
• Working competency in designing, deploying, and administrating Microsoft Windows servers.
• Working competency in provisioning and configuration management software – e.g. SCCM.
• Working competency in deploying, configuring and maintaining system monitoring tools.
• Working competency in the installation and management of cluster, file sharing and print services.
• Working competency installation and management of various other Microsoft Windows services.
• Working competency in performance analysis and capacity planning.
• Strong communications and customer service skills.
• Experience in installation and management of Microsoft Active Directory
• Experience in virtualization and managing virtual environments (VMware) is a plus
• Experience in engineering fault tolerant and highly available services.
• Experience in deployment and support of data storage and backup.
• Experience in testing methodologies and version control.
• Knowledge in Database Management – e.g. MS SQL Server, MySQL, Oracle.
• MCSA, MCSE, ITIL Professional certification(s) desired.