We are actively seeking a mid-level Information Security Vulnerability Analyst to join a Security Operations team on a contract with a federal government client.
- Design, develop, integrate, and update system security solutions
- Create, automate, and optimize appropriate reports and dashboards in multiple Continuous Diagnostics and Mitigation tools to highlight areas for improvement and track the overall health and status of the enterprise
- Manage and operate network-centric and application-centric security tools to provide real-time insight into the security posture of the enterprise
- Evaluate the impact of security issues with respect to the mission and prioritize remediation efforts based on risk
- Facilitate communication between the Information Security Program, client Information System Security Officers (ISSOs), and system owners to address security issues and resolve vulnerabilities in a timely manner.
- Evaluate new and emerging security products and technologies
- Bachelor’ s Degree
- 3-5 years of experience
- Experience running vulnerability scan tools and analyzing scan results, as well as an ability to effectively communicate remediation requirements and techniques based on the results
- Understanding of latest information security vulnerabilities
- Knowledge of IT environments, information security, privacy, and threat and vulnerability management
- Excellent self-directing skills – ability to initiate, coordinate and prioritize responsibilities and follow through on tasks and projects
- Excellent organizational, analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Experience analyzing and evaluating network and security vulnerabilities; developing mitigation or corrective action strategies
- Demonstrated expertise with Windows and *nix operating systems and APIs
- Holds an IT certification
- SANS Cert: GCED, GCWN, GCUX, GPEN, GWAPT, GCCC, GXPN