Littlejohn is seeking a Senior Transportation Planner and Group Leader to join an established team in our Orlando, Florida office. The team is responsible for the production and management of a variety of public/private sector projects, including community planning, site development, multi-modal transportation, and municipal & public works projects.
The successful candidate will work as a Senior Project Manager and Group Leader on a wide range of design projects including land development, multi-modal transportation, and municipal & public works traffic and parking planning projects. General responsibilities include business development, conceptual design, transportation planning, traffic engineering and impact analysis, proposal and report preparation, schedule and budget management, and communication with internal and external clients. The position requires experience in; project management, public presentations, travel demand modelling/estimation, traffic impact studies, multi-modal and public transportation planning, NEPA documentation and process for transportation corridor studies, public and private sector project management.
· PE registration (AICP a plus)
· 15+ years of progressive experience in transportation planning projects including traffic engineering, signal design, traffic impact analysis, mass transit, and parking analysis;
· Well organized with the ability to multi-task and prioritize work;
· Strong communication skills: written, oral and listening, and good interpersonal skills as well as ability to work and interface well in a collaborative and multi-disciplinary project team environment.
· Experience in mentoring and managing younger staff.
· Experience and desire for business development activities.
· Interacts positively and effectively with people in all levels of organizations.