Bonus and Commissions: Uncapped - Performance Based
EIP - Incentive Units - performance base award
Annual Presidents Club Trip
Monthly and Quarterly Incentives
Healthcare, to include Dental and Vision
Payed Time Off
Catapult is a growing technology, accounting & finance, and engineering staffing and solutions firm seeking to expand its Cincinnati team. We are seeking two (2) IT recruiters, a Managing Director and (1) Business Development Executive to continue the growth of the Ohio, Indiana, and Kentucky markets. The ideal candidates will either have experience in staffing and or technology consulting.
The following is an explanation of the Technical Recruiting opportunities. You will be responsible for creating and managing relationships with regional Technology candidates while ensuring Catapult Consultants and Contractors feel welcome and part of the Catapult family.
· Experienced working in a hyper growth company and know how to come up with creative sourcing techniques to attract awesome talent.
· You don’ t solely rely on searching job boards or a database to find candidates.
· You know how to collaborate with tech leaders and advise them on hiring strategy, while managing expectations and keeping them up to date on progress.
· You have excellent verbal and written communication skills and know how to keep it short, sweet, and to-the-point when communicating with senior leadership.
· You have experience establishing and building effective working relationships across all levels of a business.
· You’ ve got a keen interest in staying in the know with Tech.
· You know your way around different sourcing channels like Github, Connectifier, Lusha, Stackoverflow, Twitter, etc.
· You love the challenge of hiring elusive candidates, coach hiring managers and Business Development Managers on how to improve the offer acceptance rate, and full-cycle recruiting in it’ s entirety.
· You’ ll work diligently to maintain data integrity in our ATS and report on recruitment data and metrics to ensure scalability of our recruitment strategies.
· You’ re super self-driven.
· You believe in people and the power of conversation. No hiding behind emails with candidates!
· You can uncover technical aptitude and are able to distinguish between good and average.
· You enjoy being part of a team and believe in standing together: We’ re a small, fast-growing team, and everyone needs to pull for each other, share best practices to make the entire organization better.
• Bachelor’ s Degree or equivalent experience
• 0 to 10 years working in a staffing setting (1 JR roles and 1 SR role)
• Experience working in an Agency Setting
• Experience in managing and mentoring junior staff
• Effective oral and written communication skills
• Excellent organizational skills
• Proficient computer skills: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, ATS and CRM