Tech Support III
Tech Support Analyst III US
Northbrook, Illinois 60062
6 month contract (temp-to-perm)
Responsible for supervising the manufacturing and installation of computer or computer-related equipment and components.
Major Job Duties:
- Test and image desktops and laptops.
- Maintain, analyze, and troubleshoot, software and computer peripherals. Ability to setup, configure and add all hardware.
- Assist Corporate Desk Side Support technicians with large IMAC’ s.
- Assure that all tickets requiring follow up work and/or calls receive appropriate attention.
- Provide technical support to end users via telephone.
- Back up and burn end user data. Assist in developing and documenting improvements to current processes. Assist coworkers in resolution of end users’ technical issues.
- Assist coworkers in the execution of established processes and escalations.
- Test, image and clean PC’ s, laptop, monitors, printers, and other related hardware.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- 5 - 7 years of hands on technical knowledge of laptop and desktop design and software installation required.
Skills and Competencies:
- Possess 1 to 2 years experience in a break/fix environment.
- Able to lift and palletize heavy equipment. (PC’ s, monitors, printers).
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- A certain degree of creativity and latitude is required.
*****Catapult provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement promotion, termination, layoff, recall, leaves of absence, compensation and training.