Tech Support Analyst II US CMPCJP00047173
Peachtree City, Georgia
The Desktop Technician’ s role is to provide a single point of contact for end users and is part of a multi-person help desk team responsible for providing exemplary support to the user community. This position requires the technician to have
- excellent customer service,
- superior PC diagnostic skill set, and
- experience working in a team-oriented, and collaborative environment.
- Maintains, analyzes, installs, repairs computer systems, and hardware and software peripherals.
- Must have 5+ years of supporting, troubleshooting, and diagnosing Microsoft operating systems and at least 3+ years of Linux exposure.
- Exposure to Active Directory and GPO is a plus.
- Lifting and transporting of heavy to moderately heavy objects, such as computers and peripherals.
- May sit for several hours at a time supporting calls.
- Collaborative and inventing team environment to our support team(s) in multiple states.
- CompTIA A+ *
Hardware/Software Support Experience
- Deskside Support Experience *
- Desktop Break/Fix Experience *
- Networking Experience *
Will expenses be required for this position?
Catapult provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement promotion, termination, layoff, recall, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
If you feel you are qualified and interested in this opportunity, please include both an email address and a phone number with your resume. I will contact you as soon as possible!
For further information, contact:
Who We Are – Catapult
Founded in Dallas, TX in 2013, Catapult Sta? ng provides employment solutions to a wide variety of companies, including IT, healthcare, clinical, life sciences, professional services, banking, and? nance. At Catapult, our mission is to match great talent with great opportunities. We achieve this by building long lasting partnerships with our clients and candidates with a focus on customer service, integrity and teamwork.
For more information visit www.catapultstaffing.com