Tech Support Analyst II US CMPCJP00046610
Mobility Support Tech II
- The position is for a Mobility Support Technician II located either remotely or at an existing customer site where they will be working with a team to support approximately 20, 000 employees.
- The position is a temporary position with the possibility of being hired permanently.
- Someone with initiative and a large skill set.
- Technical writing is also a plus.
- Responsible for supporting mobile devices within the organization on all operating platforms.
- This position will also be responsible for deployment, maintenance and decommissioning of all devices.
- Along with those duties, the role will perform technical writing for new SOP’ s, editing of existing SOP’ s and retiring old SOP’ s.
Major Job Duties:
- Support all mobile devices within the organization at all levels. Maintain professional appearance and communication with all levels of the organization. Able to maintain, analyze, and troubleshoot, software and device issues. Able to setup, configure all hardware associated with mobile devices. Assure all tickets are worked and resolved in an expedient fashion. Ensure follow up work and/or calls receive the proper attention. Provide end user support via telephone, chat, email, or in person. Assist in developing, maintaining, improving and retiring process documentation. Assist coworkers in resolution of end user’ s technical issues. Assist in process improvements and escalations.
- Managing ticket queue constantly throughout day
- Responds to end-user issues via face to face interaction, telephone, chat, email or escalated helpdesk tickets
- Diagnose and resolve technical hardware and software issues for all mobile devices
- Support Mobile Device and Cellular Service Lifecycle
- Support Mobile Data access, applications and security
- Gather information to determine the issue by evaluating and analyzing the symptoms
- Manage membership of enrollment DL’ s
- Partners with other departments to provide technical assistance, if needed
- Identify priorities and redirect problems to appropriate resources
- Organize ideas and communicate appropriate messages
- Stay current with system information, changes and updates
- Support Audio Conferencing
- Ordering, usage and troubleshooting
- Creation, editing, maintaining and retirement of SOP’ s
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- At least 1 year of hands on technical knowledge of mobile devices and troubleshooting operating systems and applications.
Skills and Competencies:
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field. Relies on limited experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Possess 1 to 2 years’ experience in a break/fix mobile device environment.Strong verbal and written communication skills. Experience with technical writing. A certain degree of creativity and latitude is required.
- Experience with iOS, android, Internet browsers and Email clients for mobile devices
- Working knowledge of current mobile devices
- Strong communication and customer service skills with users to interpret and address their needs in an efficient and professional manner
- Experience providing IT technical support to senior leaders of an organization
- Ability to visualize and troubleshoot complex issues remotely
- Highly developed analytical troubleshooting skills
- Able to multi-task, work independently with minimal supervision as well as within a team environment
Catapult provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement promotion, termination, layoff, recall, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
If you feel you are qualified and interested in this opportunity, please include both an email address and a phone number with your resume. I will contact you as soon as possible!
For further information, contact:
Who We Are – Catapult
Founded in Dallas, TX in 2013, Catapult Sta? ng provides employment solutions to a wide variety of companies, including IT, healthcare, clinical, life sciences, professional services, banking, and? nance. At Catapult, our mission is to match great talent with great opportunities. We achieve this by building long lasting partnerships with our clients and candidates with a focus on customer service, integrity and teamwork.
For more information visit www.catapultstaffing.com