Tech Support Analyst I US CMPCJP00047399
Peachtree City, Georgia
- Responsible for supervising the manufacturing and installation of computer or computer-related equipment and components.
Major Job Duties:
- Test and image desktops and laptops.
- Maintain, analyze, and troubleshoot, software and computer peripherals.
- Ability to setup, configure and add all hardware.
- Assist Corporate Desk Side Support technicians with large IMAC’ s.
- Assure that all tickets requiring follow up work and/or calls receive appropriate attention.
- Provide technical support to end users via telephone.
- Back up and burn end user data.
- Assist in developing and documenting improvements to current processes.
- Assist coworkers in resolution of end users’ technical issues.
- Assist coworkers in the execution of established processes and escalations.
- Test, image and clean PC’ s, laptop, monitors, printers, and other related hardware.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Entry level -2 years of hands on technical knowledge of laptop and desktop design and software installation required.
Skills and Competencies:
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
- Relies on limited experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Possess 1 to 2 years experience in a break/fix environment.
- Able to lift and palletize heavy equipment. (PC’ s, monitors, printers.)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- A certain degree of creativity and latitude is required.
- CompTIA A+ *
- HP Laptop/Desktop Warranty Certified *
- HP Printer Warranty Certified *
- IBM/Lenovo Laptop/Desktop Warranty Certified *
Hardware/Software Support Experience
- Deskside Support
- Desktop Break/Fix
- Laptop Break/Fix
- Printer Break/Fix
- Server Break/Fix
Catapult provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement promotion, termination, layoff, recall, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
If you feel you are qualified and interested in this opportunity, please include both an email address and a phone number with your resume. I will contact you as soon as possible!
For further information, contact:
Who We Are – Catapult
Founded in Dallas, TX in 2013, Catapult Sta? ng provides employment solutions to a wide variety of companies, including IT, healthcare, clinical, life sciences, professional services, banking, and? nance. At Catapult, our mission is to match great talent with great opportunities. We achieve this by building long lasting partnerships with our clients and candidates with a focus on customer service, integrity and teamwork.
For more information visit www.catapultstaffing.com